Issue No. 28, December 2010/January 2011
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 28, December 2010/January 2011:
• Front Page - The Future of Business Valuation in the United States Part II
• Mark Lee - Credibility, DCF, and the Company-Specific Risk Premium
• Rodney Bosco – What is the Value of Forever? Choosing Between Long-Term Mitigation and a Perpetual Damages Period
• Jim Hitchner, Book Review - Cost of Capital in Litigation
• Richard Wise -Quantifying Damages for lost Profits — Estimating Costs
• Larry Cook - The Virtues of Mediation
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.