Issue No. 27, October/November 2010
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 27, October/November 2010:
• Front Page - The Future of Business Valuation in the United States
• Gary Trugman - The TVA Restricted Stock Study in Practice
• Rod Burkert - Keeping Up Technically in a Small BV Firm
• Bob Gray - The AICPA CFF Credential— Opening the Door Wider
• Tom Hilton - Aristotle’s Rhetoric and the 21st Century Testifying Expert
• In the Courtroom Jensen v. Commissioner
• Jim Alerding - Salable Professional (Personal) Goodwill Is it IN or OUT?
• Stacy Preston Collins - A Review of the PitchBook/BVR Guideline Public Company Comps Tool™
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.