Issue No. 26, August/September 2010
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 26, August/September 2010:
• Front Page - Websites: Uninteresting, Unsupportable, and Unsafe
• Roger Grabowski Concerning the Equity Risk Premium and Structural Changes to Capital Markets
• Nancy Fannon – A New View of an Old Debate – Rethinking the Benefit of Pass-Through Entities
• Scott Saltzman - Financial Reporting: What is in the Best Interest of the Public
• Ed Dupke – Evolution of Business Valuation with the AICPA: A Look Back to Look Forward
• Steve Campana - Probability Weighting of Family Limited Partnership Minority Interest Expected Future Cash Flows
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.